mailing list archives
From: Vasiliy Kulikov <segooon () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:52:51 +0400
New version. Fixes:
* Now it is checked whether subtags are inside of proper tags.
* Output format is changed respecting to other scripts' outputs.
* <c hash='...'> was analyzed by mistake :) hash algo doesn't mean anything
valuable. Now <c> is used to identify server version (ejabberd only
yet, unfortunately. Need more fingerprints!)
* Numerous stream features added. It should support all official features.
* Added server vendor fingerprint by stream id attribute format with
db of most popular server imlementations. It should be trustworthy.
* Sometimes a server doesn't send <stream:features> at all. I use
</stream:features> as a terminator of server output. These are
crasy servers, but the script should have some workaround.
* Some stream id fingerprints lack testing, might confuse because of
very similar id formats.
* Need more <c> fingerprints!
I don't consider it as a complete script, but I'd like to follow
"release early, release often" strategy :)
I tried to test the script on some servers in these lists:
Any corrections and suggestions are welcome.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
Re: xmpp.nse David Fifield (May 07)