Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Weilin's Status Report - #3 of 17
From: Xu Weilin <mzweilin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:58:43 +0800

Hey all,

Thanks to David's previous good job, I've reached a milestone in advance.

Accomplishments:
*Implemented several types IPv6 raw packet ping scanning, such as ICMPv6,
TCP-ACK and etc.
*Implemented doArND(), like doArp() in IPv4.
*Made some progress on accessing Routing table and Neighbor Cache via
Netlink.

Priorities:
*School duties
*Improve the codes I summited last week according to David's advices.
*Implement the Netlink-based method of accessing Routing table, interfaces
and Neighbor Cache (ported from iproute2).

--
Regards
许伟林 (Xu Weilin)