Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading
From: Teófilo Couto <teofilo.couto () anubisnetworks com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:39:27 +0100

Might be a new feature request!

On May 17, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Robin Wood wrote:

Does nmap have a switch to scan brains for installed backdoors?

Robin

On 17 May 2011 17:33, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
<singapore_citizen_mr_teo_en_ming () yahoo com sg> wrote:
16 May 2011 Monday 7:28 P.M. Singapore Time
For Immediate Release

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE - Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
would like to report first hand account of mind intrusion and mind reading.
I have been hearing voices for quite some time now but I have not been able
to identify the persons physically. A number of un-identified persons have
intruded into my mind and they are able to read my thoughts. I could not
explain the mechanism by which these un-identified persons have been reading
my mind at the moment but there is definitely a scientific explanation for
it. I know very clearly that I am not suffering from schizophrenia at all.

I am fully aware that no common man would believe me except the select few
scientific researchers working in top secret government projects and the
human guinea pigs who are being experimented on. One of the possibilities is
that I have a microchip implanted into my brain, possibly when I was an
infant. It may take a few years, a few decades, or even a few centuries
before mind reading is finally brought to light before the general public.

I would like to invite neuroscientists, engineers and physicists to speak on
the scientific explanation behind mind intrusion and mind reading.

Please remember what Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) have
said. Mark my words. You will know the truth in future. It is no longer a
conspiracy theory. I can affirm that it (mind intrusion and mind reading) is
indeed happening to me.

Yours truly,
Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics)(Singapore
Polytechnic) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)(National University of
Singapore)
Singapore Identity Card No/NRIC: S78*6*2*H
Toa Payoh Lorong 5, Singapore
Mobile Phone: +65-8369-2618