Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

5.51 - NSE assertion - timeout_msecs
From: Vlatko Kosturjak <kost () linux hr>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:04:15 +0200

Hello!

It seems I stumbled upon another NSE assertion similar to negative
socket timeout which is fixed in 5.51. Last Nmap lines:

NSE Timing: About 84.64% done; ETC: 14:50 (0:01:02 remaining)
nmap: nsock_event.c:375: msevent_new: Assertion `timeout_msecs >= 0' failed.
Aborted
#

Will try to repeat it with debug flags. But from my experience with the socket
timeout, probably I will not hit it again...

Kost