Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] mac-geolocation : BSSID (MAC) address based geolocation of WiFi access points
From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:59:47 +0200

Thanks Gutek!
I'm gonna put everything I do in my section on the Script_Ideas page, so if
anyone's working on something already can alert me. Or people could mark
that they're working on something so we don't duplicate our work. But
nevertheless it was fun working on this script.
I also think I should add a link to GMaps. AFAIK they are the most
comprehensive publicly available map resource.

Regards,
Gorjan