mailing list archives
Luis' Status Report - #4 of 17
From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 23:39:06 +0200
This week is GsoC's kick off! Here are the accomplishments
of the week (of today, really), and the priorities for
* Started implementation of an IPv6 test battery to
assist in IPv6 stack fingerprinting.
* Downloaded or created a bunch of virtual machines
with different OSes. Those are the systems I'll be
running the tests against. In particular I've
set up and planning to test the following OSes:
- Fedora 14
- Fedora Core 4
- FreeBSD 6.1
- FreeBSD 8.1
- NetBSD 5
- OpenBSD 3.8
- Ubuntu Server 6.06
- Ubuntu Server 10.10
- OpenIndiana oi_148
- OpenSolaris 2009.06
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows 7 (not installed yet)
* Discussed the plan for GSoC with David.
* Configure IPv6 on all virtual machines.
* Create a Windows 7 VM.
* Schedule a meeting with David.
* Develop more tests.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Luis' Status Report - #4 of 17 Luis MartinGarcia. (May 23)