Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE ] snmp-interfaces patch related to mac-geolocation script
From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 00:36:16 +0200

Hi,

I've attached a patch for the snmp-interfaces script, which adds a
table under nmap.registry.mac_geolocation.mac_list and fills it up
with the MAC addresses it finds. These MAC addresses are used by the
mac-geolocation script.

What can I say, I don't like this method of scripts sharing
information any more than any of you, but we've agreed to do it this
way on the NSE Meeting.

Cheers,
Gorjan