mailing list archives
Djalal's Status Report - #4 of 17
From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 01:04:32 +0100
I've finished my university stuff, and now I can work on my GSoC tasks.
* Have done more research on how we can enhance the HTTP architecture.
* Created some virtual machines using qemu and kvm:
Ubuntu with kernels pulled from Linus tree (to track changes)
Ubuntu Server 10.04
Debian (not yet)
FreeBSD (not yet)
* Updated my TODO file.
* Finish the HTTP architecture draft and discuss it with my mentor and
submit it to nmap-dev (I know I must finish this pending task).
* Work on my vulnerability and exploit scripts:
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Djalal's Status Report - #4 of 17 Djalal Harouni (May 24)