Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Paulino's Status Report - #4 of 17
From: Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:46:19 -0700

Hi everyone,

Here is my list of accomplishments from last week and the priorities for the next one!

Accomplishments:
-Commited http-phpself-xss to /src-exp
-Played with w3af and its http modules
-Compiled list of useful functions for the library http-spider
-Added new ideas to my script list

Priorities:
-Add support to relative paths and redirects to http-phpself-xss
-Finish proposal for the library http-spider
-Work on a new script taken from my idea list

Cheers.

--
Paulino Calderón Pale
Web: http://calderonpale.com