Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Weilin's Status Report - #4 of 17
From: Xu Weilin <mzweilin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 14:20:57 +0800

Hello,
This week is GSoC's kick off but I haven't finished my university stuff. It
won't be too bad considering I have started working several weeks ago.

Accomplishments:
*Improved the code I summited last week according to David's advices so that
it can be merged into the nmap-ipv6 branch.

Priorities:
*School duties
*Implement the Netlink-based method of accessing Routing table, interfaces
and Neighbor Cache (ported from iproute2).

--
Regards
许伟林 (Xu Weilin)