mailing list archives
Luis' Status Report - #5 of 17
From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 00:35:58 +0200
Here are the accomplishments of the week and the priorities for next week:
* Continued the implementation of the IPv6 test battery. So far, I've
designed 76 tests and I plan to add about 50 more.
* Configured most VMs so they have IPv6 connectivity to and from my
* Had a meeting with David.
* Finish the initial set of tests and run the test script against the
VMs to see how they react. This should let us discard tests that don't
produce any response on the targets or tests that produce the exact same
replies on all OSes.
* Make IPv6 work on the FreeBSD 8.1 and Windows XP virtual machines.
* Install Windows 7 in a new VM.
* Schedule a meeting with David.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Luis' Status Report - #5 of 17 Luis MartinGarcia. (May 30)