mailing list archives
Colin Rice Status Report #5 of 17
From: "Colin L. Rice" <ricec2 () rpi edu>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:41:31 -0700
1) Portreasons patch committed.
2) Made ports disappear in zenmap when newer scans show they are closed.
3) Fixed a bug in zenmap with traceroute where the final host is behind
a firewall or something that were incorrectly mapped with the final host
attached to the local machine instead of the long chain of computers
leading to them.
4) Playing with the updater. Discovered symbolic links exist in windows
5) Finished getting script support written into the nmap parser in
zenmap. Waiting for feedback before I start with the GUI
1) Redo my TUF server so I am serving the actual nmap binaries etc.. and
not the entire repository from two weeks ago.
2) Zenmap GUI work.
3) Double check the portreasons patch. make sure everything got moved
4) Actually commit the traceroute patch after adding a comment.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Colin Rice Status Report #5 of 17 Colin L. Rice (May 30)