Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SinFP OS fingerprinting
From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:42:07 -0500

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Brahim Sakka <> wrote:
Hi list,

Did anyone have a look at SinFP OS fingerprinter?
http://www.gomor.org/bin/view/Sinfp/DocOverview
It is claimed to "bypass Nmap limitations" and I don't like reading that
about Nmap :)

I'd love to test it out but I've been trying to get all of the
prerequisites installed via CPAN for about an hour now and I've come
up to one that won't install.

I am extremely curious to see how well it can ID an OS with just a
single three-way handshake.

-Jason