Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r23517 - nmap-exp/luis/ipv6tests
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:06:31 -0700

Author: luis
Date: Wed Jun  1 03:49:14 2011
New Revision: 23517

Log:

New test: ICMP echo request preceded by three extension headers in a
non-RFC-compliant order (I)

Wow, I get excited every day as I read about all the new tests you
add!  I can't wait to see the test results and I think we are going to
develop an amazing IPv6 OS detection system this summer!

Cheers,
Fyodor