Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] smtp library and scripts
From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 14:59:09 +0100

Hi,

Please find attached a new smtp.lua library. Currently it only supports
the commands that are used by the smtp scripts, let me know if you have
any suggestions.

I've also updated all the smtp scripts so they can use this library, the
diffs are attached, and I hope that the authors of these scripts will
test them, perhaps I've introduced a bug ?

You can also find the scripts under: /nmap-exp/djalal/nse-vuln/

I'll wait for comments before any commit, but keep in mind that the new
smtp-vuln-* scripts will require it.

thanks.

--
tixxdz