Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] bitcoin-enum-targets.nse - Enumerate bitcoin peers
From: Sebastian Dragomir <velorien () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:34:46 +0300

Hi Brendan,

I've skimmed through your article. That sounds like an interesting idea.
A fast way to check for rogue clients is to test the NAMES command output
for nicknames that don't match the BitCoin client's template ('x' followed
by random 9 digit number or 'u' followed by 14-character base 58 string).

I've made a small fix so the full list of peers is parsed.

Cheers,
Sebastian