Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Vinícius Melo via LinkedIn <member () linkedin com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 02:52:36 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn
------------

    Vinícius Melo requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

nmap,

- Vinícius

Accept invitation from Vinícius Melo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3vq7tw-gonoo21v-1i/XYH6p6tcbZfFe6RPPhF6QFGcKTbBFyDR5S/blk/I43972473_75/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djtvcPsQczsVcPh9bRFJsSF2tTpNbPcUd3gVdj8QcjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Vinícius Melo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3vq7tw-gonoo21v-1i/XYH6p6tcbZfFe6RPPhF6QFGcKTbBFyDR5S/blk/I43972473_75/0RdRYPdPgOdPAPd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and
years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides
you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3vq7tw-gonoo21v-1i/rsr/inv-27/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation