Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Who is testing the new Nmap IPv6 support
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 03:08:50 -0700

When we released the new IPv6 improvements (Nmap 5.52.IPv6.Beta2) on
Wednesday we received tons of attention on the social networks, but
very few bug reports.  Maybe that means it is working great for
everyone, or perhaps it means that more people retweeted it than
actually try it.  Is anyone here using the IPv6 suppport and can you
post a description of how it is working for you?

Cheers,
Fyodor