mailing list archives
Colin Rice Status Report #7 of 17
From: "Colin L. Rice" <ricec2 () rpi edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:16:53 -0700
1) ncat -l will now listen on both ::1 and localhost
2) Added script host filtering to nmap-exp/colin/zenmap-script
3) Added proper xml output to nmap-exp/colin/zenmap-script with regards
4) Added proper past scan searches with scripts.
5) Tracked down segfault in zenmap when selecting multiple hosts or
6) Added Scripts tab to display port script output.
7) Figured out a potential way to do pre and post script output.
1) get the gui for pre and post script output implemented.
2) Perhaps merge back into trunk?
3) Maybe a little ncat cleanup. Add a whole list of listening addresses
with ncat -l 184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168?
4) See how nmap generates binaries for all platforms and integrate into
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Colin Rice Status Report #7 of 17 Colin L. Rice (Jun 14)