mailing list archives
Shinnok's Status Report - #7 of 17
From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:19:24 +0300
Last week I've been pretty busy with some issue of higher priority
IRL. I'll try to compensate during this week.
* Ncat doesn't hang upon SSL negotiation when in brokering, chat or
keep-open listening modes.
* The same as previous with --exec listening modes.
* Minor patches to ncat test script.
* Messed around with the ins and outs of the Windows build of Nmap and
* Make exec server modes for Ncat non-blocking on Windows too.
* Review Marek's new proxy patch
* Brush up my TODO list and commit it
* Any other item in the previous TODO
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Shinnok's Status Report - #7 of 17 Shinnok (Jun 14)