Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http-barracuda-dir-traversal.nse
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:36:17 -0700

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 10:48:16PM +0200, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
I've sent a proposed solution, a library and a few sample scripts to the
list.
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q2/504

As I didn't get a single comment on it, I simply forgot about it.
I think it's a good solution (obviously as I wrote and posted it), if you
have the time to check it out and think so as well, I'm happy to commit it.
Once committed, new scripts can make use of it and I can start changing
the brute library to use it to.

For what it is worth, I think it is a good idea too.

Cheers,
Fyodor