Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

gsoap protocol listed as soap, but just a special case of http...
From: Gabriel Lawrence <gabriel.lawrence () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:55:16 -0700

Howdy,

if you do service discovery on a gsoap server the protocol gets set to soap.
The http related scripts wont run against  this service because they are
looking only for         {"http", "https", "ipp", "http-alt", "vnc-http",
"oem-agent"})

I propose we add soap to that list. so that nselib/shortport.nse would have
this line instead:

---
-- A portrule that matches likely HTTP services.
--
-- @name http
-- @class function

--[[
  Apache Tomcat HTTP server default ports: 8180 and 8000
  Litespeed webserver default ports: 8088 and 7080
--]]
http = shortport.port_or_service({80, 443, 631, 7080, 8080, 8088, 5800,
3872, 8180, 8000},
        {"http", "https", "ipp", "http-alt", "vnc-http",
"oem-agent","soap"})

Cheers,
gabe