Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New NSE script
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:32:58 -0700

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:34:19PM +0300, Toni Ruottu wrote:
So should we be adding a script or a probe?

I've just added a new service probe for this, but no match lines yet.
Aleksey, can you update from Subversion, and run this command to
generate some fingerprints?

        nmap -sV --version-light -p 443 <target>

You can send them right to me instead of to the submission page. And
then we'll accept later match lines that come from the submission
system.

David Fifield