Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] password guessers for vulnerability scanners and exploitation frameworks
From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () greenbone net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:44:29 +0100

Hello,

2011/11/10 Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>:
These are the scripts and changes I committed:

* openvas-otp-brute (r27058)
I like this naming scheme. I would propose to rename omp2-brute.nse
into openvas-omp-brute.nasl (and omp2-enum-targets.nse as well).
Beyond consistency it would be more explicit for people assessing
OpenVAS installations.

Regards.

--
Henri