Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ndiff exit codes
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:49:32 -0800

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 12:30:26PM +0100, Michael Aroustian wrote:
Hi there...
I was looking for some help using ndiff perhaps you can help...
I use nmap to scan my network and use ndiff to compare changes...
ive written a script to schedule this daily and all is well but on one of
my machines I get a returncode of 0 from ndiff [indicating no difference]
when there is...
even when i run ndiff from the terminal, and the scans differ, the exit
code is still 0...

Can you send me input and output files?

David Fifield