Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Removal of SVN externals
From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:00:40 +0000

On 11/15/2011 11:57 PM, David Fifield wrote:
I'm about to commit a change to remove our SVN externals and replace
them with real subdirectories. This is mainly aimed at making branching
easier (you won't have to remember to also branch all the externals).

Hi!

I'd just like to say that I'm totally in favor of this change. Now it
will be a lot easier to deal with branches, specially for those of us
who use Git locally and then push the changes to the SVN.

Thanks, David!

Regards,

Luis.