Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Difference between max sockets(-M) and max-parallelism
From: jeetika kataria <jeetika.kataria () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:26:07 +0100

   1. What is the difference between max sockets (-M) and --max-parallelism
   option?
   2. I save the result in the log file and after analyzing the result, I
   saw that in the timing report section of the log file it is written
   "parallelism: min 0, max 0" . Does this statement means that this scan is
   using the default parallelism value (min parallelism:1 and max-parallelism:
   300 )?