Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Script suggestions
From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:30:54 +0200

I don't like the specific switch name. I think it would make sense to
have everything after -s uppercase. Have we run out of single letters
that we could use? If so, could we use -sSS (script suggest) or -sLS
(list scripts). I know this discussion is going toward the colour of
the bike shed, but I think -sC is already unintuitive. I guess -sCS
might be ok.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Duarte Silva