Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

first step into nmap
From: kensi takado <kensitakado () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:27:58 +0100

Hi,
I've used nmap as preferred tool for a while now so i decided to give
something back to the community behind this great tool, and as my first
contribution to nmap project, i want to tackle the "duplicates" idea from
the "nmap script ideas" page.
I have zero experience with Lua and an average experience with c++.
I would like to know if i'm taking a good entrance to nmap, or other
starting points might be better than writing scripts.