Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] robtex http reverse ip (Correction)
From: riemann <riemann () opendz org>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:22:26 +0200

On 11/10/2011 12:40, Duarte Silva wrote:
Hi riemann,

at line 69 you have:

return "\n" .. stdnse.format_output(true, domains)

that will add an unnecessary line break in the output. The line should be:

return stdnse.format_output(true, domains)

it's done
I would also like to purpose the changing of the output to something more in
the lines of this:

PORT   STATE SERVICE
80/tcp open  http
| http-robtex-reverse-ip:
|   li86-221.members.linode.com
|_  scanme.nmap.org

i dont understand here, you meen http-robtex-reverse-ip without .nse
It's smaller and uses the scanme.nmap.org machine, which it's only purpose in
live is to be scanned :P

Regards,
Duarte Silva