Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: bug
From: x5Pi x5Pi <x5pi5x () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:11:55 +0400

Yes. command does not work ctrl + c.

2012/3/3 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 08:10:48AM +0400, x5Pi x5Pi wrote:
Hello I am writing to you through Google translator. Installed version of
NAMP-5.61Test4. In the main window with the results of not running the
command "copy".Prior to that, in the version 5.51 the command "copy" was
performed.

Perhaps I misunderstand your question. In the main window, I can
highlight some text, and press ctrl-C to copy. Then I can paste it in
another window. Is this what you mean?

David Fifield