Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: RFC 1912 NSE
From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 00:40:12 +0200

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <
buanzo () buanzo com ar> wrote:

Great. Will try to get a version of that posted here asap.

Did you get started on this? otherwise I would like to give it a go ...

Cheers,
Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net

I just committed dns-check-zone, a first attempt on getting a script to
check configuration of a DNS zone.
It's based on checks in RFC 1912 and inspired by tests from several online
services.
There are a few tests already for the categories SOA, NS and MX, but your
all welcome to add more.
The script involved a minor change to the DNS library that adds an option
to receive unauthoritative responses.

Cheers,
Patrik
--