mailing list archives
Peter's status report - #1 of 17
From: Peter O <perdo.olma () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:56:44 +0200
Here's what I've been up to.
* Became familiar with http and httpspider lua libraries which I'll
probably use a lot during the summer.
* Compiled nmap's source.
* Got to know svn better.
* Filled out the forms required by Google and the Nmap Copyright Assignment.
* Started to analyze existing http scripts.
* Subscribed to the mailing lists Fyodor suggested.
* Next thing that I'm planning to do is to write a simple http script
to put the things I learned to use (Patrick suggested a good place to
start would be http-form-fuzzer).
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Peter's status report - #1 of 17 Peter O (Apr 30)