mailing list archives
Hani's status report - #1 of 17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:39:11 +0100
I have been very busy with the BSides Algiers organization this week.
* Began reading Nmap documentation that Fyodor gave us access to.
* Had a meeting on Monday 8 UTC with Henri. We discussed a lot of ideas
from my proposal. These include: SSL/TLS auditing, Web Apps
fingerprinting through hashes of static files, Improved WAF
fingerprinting and Drupal modules enumeration. We have also discussed
some other ideas such NSE based port scanning, http-traceroute,
firewall-bypass and kerberos related scripts. There next #nmap-nse meeting
* Working on my Nmap Scripting Engine talk. If any of you, Nmap hackers
have ideas for some "wow" NSE features that I shouldn't omit, or any
other general tips, they are very much welcome.
* Finish all GSoC paperwork: copyright assignment, proof of enrollment
and tax form.
* Add GSoC section on scripts ideas wiki page as soon as the log in /
registration problem is fixed.
* Finishing reading documentation.
* Setting up a suitable development environment and preparing some
* Some early hacks if any time is left.
* Finishing my talk about Nmap Scripting Engine.
* Rocking the BSides Algiers.
President, OWASP Algeria Student Chapter
Email: hani.benhabiles () owasp org
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Hani's status report - #1 of 17 Hani Benhabiles (May 01)