Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Sean Rivera's Status Report #2 of 17
From: sean rivera <sean.au.rivera () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 13:30:40 -0600

Hey,

I've been working on the IPv6 mapping some more with whatever spare time I
could find.

Accomplishments:

   Using gdb and a little bit of poking around in the source code, I've
figured out a fairly high level idea of how Nmap scans block IP address for
IPv4.
   Set up a simple IPv6 test system that I can ping and hopefully use to
scan.

Priorities:
   Continue working on IPv6 subnet/pattern support.
   Work with David on how we want to run block scans.

--

~Sean Rivera