Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Hani's status report - #2 of 17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 08:45:56 +0100

Hi list,

Achievements:
- Read a big part of the Nmap documentation.
- Finished with BSides Algiers work and my Nmap Scripting Engine talk. This helped me a lot understanding parts of Nmap I haven't paid much attention to. Thanks to Djalal for all the help. I will add the slides to the presentations page later. - Added GSoC subsection to the scripts ideas wikipage containing ideas discussed with Henri.

Priorities:
- Finish with all the remaining GSoC paperwork.
- Finish reading the Nmap documentation.
- Set up a clean dev environment for the incoming months.
- Pick up some tasks to work on after discussing with the NSE team meeting.

Cheers,
Hani.

--
Hani Benhabiles
President, OWASP Algeria Student Chapter

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/kroosec
Blog: http://kroosec.blogspot.com