mailing list archives
Hani's status report - #2 of 17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 08:45:56 +0100
- Read a big part of the Nmap documentation.
- Finished with BSides Algiers work and my Nmap Scripting Engine talk.
This helped me a lot understanding parts of Nmap I haven't paid much
attention to. Thanks to Djalal for all the help. I will add the slides
to the presentations page later.
- Added GSoC subsection to the scripts ideas wikipage containing ideas
discussed with Henri.
- Finish with all the remaining GSoC paperwork.
- Finish reading the Nmap documentation.
- Set up a clean dev environment for the incoming months.
- Pick up some tasks to work on after discussing with the NSE team meeting.
President, OWASP Algeria Student Chapter
Email: hani.benhabiles () owasp org
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Hani's status report - #2 of 17 Hani Benhabiles (May 08)