mailing list archives
Hani Benhabiles' status report - #4 of 17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:23:23 +0100
Although it didn't change much for me, the GSoC official period began
yesterday. Fun and exciting times ahead. :)
- Fixed / committed some issues with http-drupal-modules.
- Worked on / committed http-traceroute, a script that exploits
Max-Forwards HTTP header to detect reverse proxies.
- Began working on firewall-bypass.
- Gone through some of Nmap / Lua internals documentation.
- Had a meeting with Henri and discussed the finished scripts, the next
one to work on (firewall-bypass) and ideas for new scripts.
- Work on firewall-bypass.
- Find ideas for new scripts and features to work on.
- Discuss some ideas and features with the NSE team.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Hani Benhabiles' status report - #4 of 17 Hani Benhabiles (May 22)