Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [patch] The most minor issue ever: set noninteractive on -iL -
From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:48:47 -0500

On 04/04/2012 04:32 AM, Vlatko Kosturjak wrote:
While talking about this, most annoying behaviour is when I'm running nmap inside screen. It automatically turns off
interactive keys. Is there any tip or fix for this?
I do not experience this behavior with screen 4.00.03jw4 on Ubuntu 10.04. What version of screen are you running? Does your .screenrc contain termcap/terminfo/termcapinfo directives that might be messing with stuff?

Dan