Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Peter's status report - #5 of 17
From: Peter O <perdo.olma () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 02:01:36 +0200

Hi all,

Accomplishments:
* http-form-fuzzer is in a semi-working state, I need to think about
more ways of checking if fuzzing was indeed successful
* started working on http-rfi-finder

Priorities:
* finish http-rfi-finder
* review the list of script ideas on the wiki and choose ones that are
of interest to me -- I will try to do this before tomorrow's meeting
* keep working on the fuzzer

I've got just two exams left, so I'll finally be able to focus on gsoc
work only.

- Peter