Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Aleksandar's Status Report #5 of 17
From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 02:02:02 +0200

Hi all!

First official coding week of GSoC has passed.

Goals achieved:
- rmi-vuln-classloader script - committed to trunk as of today
- mysql-brute - updated to use  brute lib and committed to trunk

For the next week I've picked up two scripts from the Script Ideas
wiki page as per David's suggestions.
 dns-nsec3-enum - which looks like a challenging piece of work. I've
began working
on it yesterday, and so far , I can at least get nsec3 responses from
the server.
Second script will be http-frontpage-login which shouldn't be a problem.

Regards,
Aleksandar