Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Sean Rivera's Status Report #5 of 17
From: sean rivera <sean.au.rivera () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:58:54 -0600

Hey all,

Been a productive week, and a great Official start to Coding
Accomplishments:
Finished the sv-tidy.py script such that it now parses for correct
languages in the cpe field, as well as insuring that the correct
languages are in the i field.

Priorities:
Set up a windows build environment to check if  intl.dll is needed.
(David, I've looked at the svn log and the only thing I could find on
intl.dll was "Corrected a directory separator in the command to move
intl.dll.")
Compare the windows Linux build to work on removing OS specific
warnings from the compiler.

--

~Sean Rivera