mailing list archives
Hani's status report - #5 of 17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:17:16 +0100
- I have spent a good amount of time studying, researching the conntrack
vulnerability to be used by firewall-bypass. I have run into some issues
that should be resolved by now. Thanks to Eric Leblond for the great
- Began working on glype-portscan, a script that does port scanning
through a Glype web proxy by exploiting verbose errors returned by libcurl.
- Had a meeting with Henri and discussed the work that has been done and
what to do next.
- Work on firewall-bypass.
- Depending on time, finish glype-portscan and begin working on
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Hani's status report - #5 of 17 Hani Benhabiles (May 29)