Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Possible Bug
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 00:11:26 -0700

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:51:33AM -0400, Sean Keevey wrote:
Hi,

I'm running Zenmap 6.0 on OSX Snow Leopard.

When I start the software, I get the attached console output. It appears to
start successfully but if you look at lines 2&3 I think that it's looking
in a hard-coded location for the pixbuf loader module file (my username is
not 'david')

If there's any more info you'd like, please get in touch.

I see this too. I think that r28771 will fix it in the future.

David Fifield