Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Aleksandar's status report #6 of 17
From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 00:57:08 +0200

Hi all,

During the past week, I've been busy working on
dns-nsec3-enum script. It's almost done.

Currently the script works on my test server, but
sometimes doesn't finish. It's a bit non-deterministic
since it uses some guesswork. I'm shaking out the bugs
and hopefully, the script will be done tomorrow.

For the next week I plan to focus on other scripts in my queue.
But first things first, I need to polish up the nsec3 script and get it
ready to merge into trunk.

Aleksandar