mailing list archives
Peter's status report - #6 of 17
From: Peter O <perdo.olma () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 01:17:12 +0200
finally, I had the last exam today. Now I'll be able to focus on Nmap work only.
* http-rfi-finder is working when I try a remote inclusion of a small
file located on my server. However, when I try to include a bigger
file, for example 'google.com/search?q=foo' I'm not getting anything
in response.body although the headers seem to be ok. I'm investigating
* looked into sql-injection and http-unsafe-output-escaping and
thought about ways to add the ability to handle forms to them.
* add some final touches to http-form-fuzzer and send it to the list
for a review
* debug the issue with http-rfi-finder and finish writing the script
* start working on sql-injection and http-unsafe-output-escaping
* search for new scripts to write.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Peter's status report - #6 of 17 Peter O (Jun 04)