Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Hani's status report - #6 of 17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 01:05:39 +0100

Hi list,

Achievements:
- I spent a lot of time working on firewall-bypass, and it is working very well, and is nearly finished, just some small modifications are left. The script supports the FTP helper and has a modular design which will permit to easily add support for other helpers / protocols. - Had a great meeting with Henri in which we discussed many aspects of firewall-bypass

Priorities:
- Finish firewall-bypass' remaining tasks.
- Begin working on http-waf-fingerprint.
- If time permits, work on other scripts / features.
- Look for new tasks / ideas.

Cheers,
Hani.

--