mailing list archives
Hani's status report - #6 of 17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 01:05:39 +0100
- I spent a lot of time working on firewall-bypass, and it is working
very well, and is nearly finished, just some small modifications are
left. The script supports the FTP helper and has a modular design which
will permit to easily add support for other helpers / protocols.
- Had a great meeting with Henri in which we discussed many aspects of
- Finish firewall-bypass' remaining tasks.
- Begin working on http-waf-fingerprint.
- If time permits, work on other scripts / features.
- Look for new tasks / ideas.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Hani's status report - #6 of 17 Hani Benhabiles (Jun 05)