Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap/Google Summer of Code
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 00:30:13 -0700

I've already sent notes about this to nmap-hackers as well as the Nmap
Facebook and Twitter accounts, but I'd be remiss to not send it to the
acutal developers on nmap-dev too!  Google Summer of Code is a great
program, but it only works well if we get great applicants.  And
applications are due in 12 HOURS (Friday, 19:00 UTC), so there isn't
much time left.

If any of you on nmap-dev are college or grad students, or know
someone capable who is, I'd encourage you to spread the word and/or
apply for Nmap SoC yourself.  We've got project ideas and application
instructions posted at:

http://nmap.org/soc/

Cheers,
Fyodor