Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap v6 crash report
From: "Paul Winterburn" <Paul.Winterburn () rpmi co uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:07:10 +0100

Hi

I'd just completed the following steps:-

1.       Quick scan of a /24 subnet.

2.       Filter hosts

3.       Started to type "p" and got the crash report below.

Version: 6.00

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "zenmapGUI\ScanInterface.pyo", line 247, in filter_hosts

  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 498, in apply_filter

  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 448, in _match_all_args

  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 458, in match_keyword

  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 471, in match_os

  File "zenmapCore\SearchResult.pyo", line 155, in match_os

KeyError: 'osmatches'

Thanks

Paul Winterburn
Technology Services Lead Analyst

RPMI
T: 01325 342919  F: 0845 0892071  E: paul.winterburn () rpmi co uk
www.rpmi.co.uk <http://www.rpmi.co.uk/>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.

This transmission (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and should not be reproduced and / or
distributed to any other person without our consent or that of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender and delete this message immediately. Emails are susceptible to data corruption, interception,
falsification, delay, unauthorised amendment and viruses. We do not accept liability for any such events or any
consequences thereof in respect of emails sent or received by us and whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution
to ensure that this mail and any attachment has been swept for viruses, we cannot accept any liability for any loss or
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before
opening any attachment. In circumstances where the content of this transmission is important you should not rely on its
integrity without verifying it by telephone or facsimile.

RPMI Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Railways
Pension Trustee Company Limited.
Railway Pension Investments Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, is a wholly owned
subsidiary of RPMI Limited.

If you have received this message in error please notify us by email at support () rpmi co uk

RPMI Limited
Registered Office: Stooperdale Offices, Brinkburn Road, Darlington, DL3 6EH
Registered in England and Wales No. 2315380

Railway Pension Investments Limited
Registered Office: 2nd Floor Camomile Court, 23 Camomile Street, London, EC3A 7LL
Registered in England and Wales No. 1491097

Railways Pension Trustee Company Limited
Registered Office: 2nd Floor Camomile Court, 23 Camomile Street, London, EC3A 7LL
Registered in England and Wales No. 2934539