Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 6 bug: get_srcaddr
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:15:47 -0700

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 01:56:05PM -0700, Mike Rodriguez wrote:
Hello,

On my Windows XP machine I am also getting the same error.

However I am able to scan using 10.0.0.1-255.

Thanks for the reports, guys. This should be fixed in r28874. The error
message "get_srcaddr: can't connect socket: The requested address is not
valid in its context." will still appear, but the scan will be able to
continue.

David Fifield