Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http library options
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 08:34:26 -0700

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 04:53:48PM +0530, SAN THO wrote:
Hello Everyone,

  I have read the nse lib of http here :
http://nmap.org/nsedoc/lib/http.html  I am interested to know about
defining "options" in most of the functions explained in the same page.
For ex:

   - *cookies*: A list of cookies as either a string, which will be
   directly sent, or a table. If it's a table, the following fields are
   recognized:

              *** name ** value ** path*

Can anyone give me an example for this ?

What have you tried already, and what do you see being sent with
--script-trace?

David Fifield